• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

SMW83

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
groups.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Cats are like Preachers....you know they're off raising hell somewhere but you can't exactly catch them doing it.

(add your own unique cat stories)

About the Ads

medtechv79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status (Visible)
I joke and call my cat the little terror. he's barely 1 yrs old and is very playful! somtimes I wonder if he's mini chihuahua/small dog! he loves chasing balls, and meowing to me. he's such a dork but I love him.

SMW83

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
groups.yahoo.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I love Cats. My Cat loves to chase her tail and her original name is MoonBeam but she answers to Mouse.......how undignified for a Cat! LOL:laugh:

Oats

tempermental
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
on my posterior
Status (Visible)
SMW83 said:
I love Cats. My Cat loves to chase her tail and her original name is MoonBeam but she answers to Mouse.......how undignified for a Cat! LOL:laugh:
A co-worker of mine has a family member whose cat is named Dogfood. :eek:

HeartSong

Okstate 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2004
Oklahoma
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
I took in an abandoned cat and gave it a really cute name. Then somehow she started being called Attitude, it stuck and no one can remember what her name was before. Because of a move, we had to find her a new home and her name was changed to Princess Di. Whatever she was called, attitude described her through and through.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.