CBSE/Step 1 anki advice

Started by deleted911016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted911016

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am an carib student and have to take cbse to be eligible for step 1 late november. I got a 48 on my first attempt late July and need a 65 to pass. I have already completed the pepper deck for micro/pharm and am doing uworld (because i didn't really do much before which was a huge mistake) but need advice on potential anki decks so supplement. I have a friend who sent me the mehlman hy deck with subdecks based on each system which is maybe 5.5k cards once i cut the micro/pharm fluff and I also found a clozified pathoma deck based on duke's with maybe 2.5k cards. What is the better option considering my timeline and situation? I watched all of pathoma maybe 2 months ago but do not really remember small details so that is why i am considering the pathoma deck in the first place but everyone in my school raves about mehlman. I've been chronically overthinking about this and need a plan.

As a side note, anatomy is not my best subject so I know the mehlman deck covers it, but if I go the pathoma deck only route, i might need to add the 100 concepts anatomy deck which adds another 300 cards too. Thank you guys so much!
 
Last edited by a moderator: