Cbt 8

Started by dochoov
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dochoov

Intercalating Death Disk
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the CBT 8 and did well on the science sections, but got pushed around on the verbal. I scored a 9. After looking at my score report, I saw that in the humanities section I scored a 7/17... 🙁 Is this an indication that I should start reading humanities liturature?? Can anyone provide me with some free internet sources? Or possibly some periodicals I could look into?

What really gets me is the contrast of this to my Kaplan performance. According to my scores on their VR tests, I should be getting around a 12. Also, I get owned by their physical sciences sections and on this test I scored a 13... I'm starting to think that I should change my study methods. But how 😕