1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Cbt 8

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dochoov, Feb 17, 2007.

1. dochoov

dochoov Intercalating Death Disk
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I just took the CBT 8 and did well on the science sections, but got pushed around on the verbal. I scored a 9. After looking at my score report, I saw that in the humanities section I scored a 7/17... :( Is this an indication that I should start reading humanities liturature?? Can anyone provide me with some free internet sources? Or possibly some periodicals I could look into?

What really gets me is the contrast of this to my Kaplan performance. According to my scores on their VR tests, I should be getting around a 12. Also, I get owned by their physical sciences sections and on this test I scored a 13... I'm starting to think that I should change my study methods. But how :confused: