CC credits VS Strong DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dev9036

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey friends,

I am lil confused while choosing schools for admission, below are my statistics, and you opinions about my statistics and school I am applying will be greeted happy heartedly!!

Community college credits around 72. GPA 3.96 for first two years

My overall GPA from TEmple Univ, and CC is 3.95 Science GPA is 3.95 as well.

My DAT's are AA/TS/PAT = 25/30/20

Applying to Harvard, Temple, Upenn, NYU, Columbia, NJDS.

I just came to know that some colleges make **** big deals about CC credits. I was wondering with above statistics What U think about my chances of getting in above colleges.

I know some schools say they accept only this many credits from CC, but you think due to strong DAT scores and GPA, and many extracurricular activities will be able to turn their minds around?:confused::confused::confused::smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey friends,

I am lil confused while choosing schools for admission, below are my statistics, and you opinions about my statistics and school I am applying will be greeted happy heartedly!!

Community college credits around 72. GPA 3.96 for first two years

My overall GPA from TEmple Univ, and CC is 3.95 Science GPA is 3.95 as well.

My DAT's are AA/TS/PAT = 25/30/20

Applying to Harvard, Temple, Upenn, NYU, Columbia, NJDS.

I just came to know that some colleges make **** big deals about CC credits. I was wondering with above statistics What U think about my chances of getting in above colleges.

I know some schools say they accept only this many credits from CC, but you think due to strong DAT scores and GPA, and many extracurricular activities will be able to turn their minds around?:confused::confused::confused::smuggrin:

I've heard similar stories...The schools above, because of their prestige, may not be jumping up and down with joy to see those CC credits, but you clearly proved your intelligence through attendance at Temple Univ. and through your DAT scores. If you do not gain acceptance into at least one of those schools (Which I think is unlikely, depending on your state of residence, app, personality, and all that good stuff), I can almost guarantee you will get in somewhere else.

Good Luck, however!!