Cc credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bimmer boy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, the pre reqs I'm planning on taking at a cc are English gen chem and bio, I've tried avoiding taking any pre reqs at a cc, unfortunately it's required for me to transfer to a 4 year university. My question is how bad does it really look? Even if let's say I were to get A's in the upper level bio classes at a 4 year university including the rest of the pre reqs, does that possibly make them over look my cc credits? I know no one here is an adcom lol but any response or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, the pre reqs I'm planning on taking at a cc are English gen chem and bio, I've tried avoiding taking any pre reqs at a cc, unfortunately it's required for me to transfer to a 4 year university. My question is how bad does it really look? Even if let's say I were to get A's in the upper level bio classes at a 4 year university including the rest of the pre reqs, does that possibly make them over look my cc credits? I know no one here is an adcom lol but any response or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Honestly, from what I have read from previous posts...... don't worry about it.

Most people start in CC, and take Bio's and other classes. I took my first two bio's and chemistry at CC. I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

Guide Section 1 pages 1-20 Mod 6-23-13.doc (Pages 10 - 12)

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, from what I have read from previous posts...... don't worry about it.

Most people start in CC, and take Bio's and other classes. I took my first two bio's and chemistry at CC. I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

I hope so... Thanks for the response.