CC or Post-bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roya1f1ush

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would appreciate some feedback on your opinions. I'm currently a sociology major at UC Berkeley and wanted to get started on taking my prereqs for opt school. I have a year left in undergrad and was thinking of taking most of my prereqs at a CC after i graduate or at a post bacc program somewhere. Does taking the majority of my science courses at some private school's extension or post bacc program give me any better chances than if i were to take them at a local CC? I'm fearing that taking most of my prereqs at a CC would be harmful...please help! thanks guys!