CCNY and Hunter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ktcloud

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am having a difficult time trying to decide between the postbacc programs at CCNY and Hunter. I've heard good things about both, especially the former CCNY advisor, who is now at Hunter. Does anyone have any current info about the differences in these two programs?

Also, I am concerned about financial aid. CCNY told me that as a postbacc student I would be eligible for federal financial aid (Stafford loans), but at Hunter they said that I could only take out private loans.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I believe the post-bacs who want to take classes during the day do them at Hunter, while those who want night classes take them at CCNY. Might not be correct, but this is what I concluded when I applied only to CCNY and I got an acceptance letter and materials from Hunter (I only wanted day classes). Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info! So does that mean that you can be enrolled at one school, but take classes at the other?