Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

CCOM acceptance and housing

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by bioterrorgirl, Mar 13, 2007.

1. bioterrorgirl

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hello!

I was recently accepted to CCOM and plan on going. I was hoping to start a thread of others who will be first years at CCOM and might want to find a house together off campus. I thought it would be nice to find 1-3 people for a house not only for financial ease but also academic support. I have a dog and can possibly live with another dog (she can be picky about roommates) but absolutely no cats - my dog thinks they are interactive play toys. Thanks!

2. OP
    OP
    bioterrorgirl

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    ps I meant renting a house or condo, etc. What ever is available...just looking for potential roommates

3. mdille2

mdille2 Mom of 5
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    We have a class thread started where many accepted students are posting.
    http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=335176
    There have been a few people talking about living arrangements there, you may want to check it out, also on the Midwestern website, there is a girl that is looking for a roommate at an apartment It is on your interact now under team rooms.

Marcia

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    OP
    bioterrorgirl

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks...I looked through threads and missed the CCOM one.