CCOM Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MotherJones

Rats off to ya!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have sent in your secondary for CCOM, did you include your entire work history on the CV, or just the highlights. I have had a few piss-ant jobs over the years and they have no real relevance. However, the app says they want your work history. What did everyone else do?

Members don't see this ad.

my resume had everything I did since I started college... It was the same resume I sent out when I was looking for a job....

i am only listing the past 10 yrs since before then seems too long according to most sites i searched.

Members don't see this ad :)
i only included relevant or recent work (last 5 years). i left off the crappy jobs at the dining hall, harris teeter, etc. that i had during college.

i was told that i could make a section that had "related work experience" and an "other work experience" section (for cv). I thought it was a good idea and then realised i didn't have any directly related work experience :). So i just put the more impressive ones first and the lame ones last (but i've also held less than 10 jobs).