• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

CCOM-ers!!!

SuperDOgirl

SuperDOgirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2005
Boston
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hi fellow CCOM-ers.

I am interested in finding out whether you plan on living on campus or off campus. When do you plan to move there and what are your plans prior to going back to school? What state do you represent and what are you currently doing? Why CCOM? Sorry for bombarding you all these questions. As you can see, I am just excited to know who you are! :laugh:

SDG

robh

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 23, 2005
    Oregon
    1. Medical Student
      SuperDOgirl said:
      Hi fellow CCOM-ers.

I am interested in finding out whether you plan on living on campus or off campus. When do you plan to move there and what are your plans prior to going back to school? What state do you represent and what are you currently doing? Why CCOM? Sorry for bombarding you all these questions. As you can see, I am just excited to know who you are! :laugh:

SDG

Well, I'm not certain I am coming to CCOM but it is my top choice right now. I think CCOM has the best academics and clinical education of the schools I've been admitted to. AZCOM is a close second. Also, my wife is a CNM and there are lots of practice opportunities for her in the Chicago area. I've got some tough decisions to make in the next few months.

We are from Oregon, and I am currently working as an electrical engineer. I am sure I will live off campus if my family comes with me. If my wife can't find work right away, I may do the first year alone. In that case, I might live on campus just to simplify my life.

You've got to tell us about you too...! :)

other details: http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?id=4626

m_cricket

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      May 1, 2005
      New Jersey
      www.xanga.com
      1. Pre-Medical
        i'm mostlikely going to live on campus for the first year. the students there told us it's cheaper to live off campus with a roommate, but i'd prefer to be surrounded by first year students and i wouldn't want to find a random roommate that turns into a horror story. i'm from new jersey, just taking the year off. working parttime at a doctor's office that i've been at forever, volunteering with the rescue squad and hospital, and relaxing before it all starts.

About the Ads

SigPi

10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Jun 9, 2004
          m_cricket said:
          i'm mostlikely going to live on campus for the first year. the students there told us it's cheaper to live off campus with a roommate, but i'd prefer to be surrounded by first year students and i wouldn't want to find a random roommate that turns into a horror story. i'm from new jersey, just taking the year off. working parttime at a doctor's office that i've been at forever, volunteering with the rescue squad and hospital, and relaxing before it all starts.

so youre going to CCOM for sure now, m cricket??? Just curious, thought youre NJ school apps were still out? ttyl!

m_cricket

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          May 1, 2005
          New Jersey
          www.xanga.com
          1. Pre-Medical
            SigPi said:
            so youre going to CCOM for sure now, m cricket??? Just curious, thought youre NJ school apps were still out? ttyl!

my nj apps are still there, but as far as the dec 15 deadline, looks like ccom is getting my money. i'm happy to go, it is a great school with great rotations. only thing that bothers me is that my family is in nj/ny.

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.