CCOM INterview next week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supervic8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an interview at CCOM next week? I'm just curious cause I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting to hear back from them and trying to deduce when they'll review applicants. We were told before Thanksgiving, so either this coming week or next! :scared: :eek: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have an interview at CCOM next week? I'm just curious cause I'm ANXIOUSLY waiting to hear back from them and trying to deduce when they'll review applicants. We were told before Thanksgiving, so either this coming week or next! :scared: :eek: :scared:

When I interviewed (10/30), I was told that they just had an adcom meeting to review all the applicants and they were going to have another meeting around thanksgiving. They said we'd probably hear before thanksgiving, but to me, it sounded like there was a chance we couldn't hear until after...

good luck. :luck:

Just in case anyone's interested, they're meeting this week on Thursday. (I called). Based on the schedule from the last batch, I"m GUESSING they will start making phone calls late Friday/early Monday :eek: Good luck!:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
That makes me nervous! I thought they said we would hear back via snail mail? Good luck to every one! :luck:

don't mean to intrude, but how were you notified about an interview....email or snail ?

thanks

Did anyone get an interview invite today from CCOM? if so, was it through email, phone or mail?