CCOM, KCUMB, LECOM interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

javandane

He's so hot right now
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
do these interview invites come via email or snailmail? also, approximately how long after everyones applications were complete at these schools were they notified of invites?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know that LECOM invites are snail mail, not too sure about the others. My application was complete about 4-6 weeks before I heard anything from them. Hope this helps, and good luck :thumbup:

CCOM comes in snail mail, and it will direct you to on-line scheduling site. My files were complete in mid-August, and I think I recieved my invite early to mid-September. They began their interviews during the first week of October.

Members don't see this ad :)
javandane said:
do these interview invites come via email or snailmail? also, approximately how long after everyones applications were complete at these schools were they notified of invites?

thanks!

CCOM interview invites comes through postalmail. I fill out my secondary in July and got an invite in September.

CCOM-regular mail, complete mid december, invite mid january
KCUMB-regular mail, complete at aacomas mid october, interview invite early november (before submitting secondary)