CCOM students

Started by rhillstr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rhillstr

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up?
Any Oregon residents either starting or attending CCOM? I'd like to get a hold of you.
email or post
Rob
 
Hi Rob,

I am not from Oregon but, I am from California which isn't too far from Oregon and I will be attending CCOM in the fall.

Amy
 
ok, not even from the west coast, *but i will be taking a trip out to LA for the Microbiological Association general meeting May 20-24th, you guys going to be around?

you guys know when you are going to move to Chicago yet? and have you ever been to downtown Chicago? I was there last week and found an AWESOME steakhouse--I wonder if we'll get enough time to take in the town before classes start

John