CCOM tour

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

neuro920

Hi all. I'm going on an unofficial tour of CCOM on Friday and I was wondering if someone has some advice on what to check out, do, or see.
As of now, I am just going to the office of admissions, getting a map and just walking around to check out the facilities.

Should I get dressed up for this?

Any advice would help.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

talk to students about the lifestyle, whats important about a school, and what this school offers.

Dress casually/profesionally. Not uncomfortably, but not a slob.

neuro920 said:
Hi all. I'm going on an unofficial tour of CCOM on Friday and I was wondering if someone has some advice on what to check out, do, or see.
As of now, I am just going to the office of admissions, getting a map and just walking around to check out the facilities.

Should I get dressed up for this?

Any advice would help.

Thanks.

That sounds great! Judging by the website interactive map, their campus looks amazing.

I would dress up. Not suit and tie, but nice pants and a dress shirt.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oculus Sinistra said:
That sounds great! Judging by the website interactive map, their campus looks amazing.

I would dress up. Not suit and tie, but nice pants and a dress shirt.

If by amazing you mean it sucks, than yes.

Vox Animo said:
talk to students about the lifestyle, whats important about a school, and what this school offers.

Dress casually/profesionally. Not uncomfortably, but not a slob.

Should I try to talk to anyone in the admissions staff? Just in case they might remember me come interview time.

Thanks

neuro920 said:
Should I try to talk to anyone in the admissions staff? Just in case they might remember me come interview time.

Thanks

I would try to if you could! Why not? As long as you don't come off as in idiot I don't see what you would have to lose! Good luck and have fun.

you can definitely make an appointment with an admissions counselor there..they are always friendly :) i would call ahead of time to schedule an appointment though