Ccom....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flabs

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realize CCOM has had a few interview dates already, but I still haven't heard from them yet (not to be overly presumptuous). They are my top choice, as of this time.Have they given out a lot of interview invites yet, or do they just go about it in a slow pace? Also, I've heard they send invites via snail mail, maybe that's why things run so slowly.....Is anywone familiar with them, or have any thoughts?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I called them today. I was told that they have no set time frame on review. I have been under review since late August. So iguess that means they are waiting to see what the applicant pool is looking like I guess.

Marcia

Can someone chime in with the how long it took for them to invite you for an interview. And please share your stats. Even though the ADCOMs say it's first-come-first-serve, I think your stats have a huge influence on who gets invited when.

Members don't see this ad :)
I realize CCOM has had a few interview dates already, but I still haven't heard from them yet (not to be overly presumptuous). They are my top choice, as of this time.Have they given out a lot of interview invites yet, or do they just go about it in a slow pace? Also, I've heard they send invites via snail mail, maybe that's why things run so slowly.....Is anywone familiar with them, or have any thoughts?
Thanks.

I would say it took them under a month to send me an interview invite... they send you a letter in the mail that refers you to a website where you get to pick a date for your interview... I interviewed on the 25th of last month...
I have a 3.46GPA and a 28MCAT...
hope this helps....

It took about two-three weeks after I was complete. OA GPA 3.89, science 3.82 and a 24Q on the MCAT. Not the best MCAT score but my GPA is really good. I will not be attending an interview though because I got into my top choice already. Good luck and I hope they get to you guys soon!