Ccom??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When does CCOM interview till? When does the class usually fill up around?

Does anyone know their avg stats for enterants?

Thanks...no more flame wars please.

Members don't see this ad.

CCOM interviews until the end of April.

Did I read correctly in your previous thread that your primary is not verified yet? If that is the case, you are too late b/c CCOM stopped taking primary apps as of Jan 1. :( If for your secondary, you have until March 1 to get it in.

Here is a link to the AACOM website showing the deadlines for each school in terms of the primary application. You are very late in the cycle, but there are a few schools left.

www.aacom.org/colleges/deadlines.asp

As for the stats at CCOM, they are on their website...your #'s look good.

www.midwestern.edu/ccom/

Hope that helps for next year. :thumbup:

CCOM interviews until the end of April.

Did I read correctly in your previous thread that your primary is not verified yet? If that is the case, you are too late b/c CCOM stopped taking primary apps as of Jan 1. :( If for your secondary, you have until March 1 to get it in.

Here is a link to the AACOM website showing the deadlines for each school in terms of the primary application. You are very late in the cycle, but there are a few schools left.

www.aacom.org/colleges/deadlines.asp

As for the stats at CCOM, they are on their website...your #'s look good.

www.midwestern.edu/ccom/

Hope that helps for next year. :thumbup:

Hmmm... I submitted my primary before Jan 1, it just hasnt been verified yet.

I hope I m not too late.:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm... I submitted my primary before Jan 1, it just hasnt been verified yet.

I hope I m not too late.:(

if u can, try and find out the secondary essay and start working on it so you can submit it as soon as u get it. I filled out the secondary a while ago, but i think its along the lines of why osteopathic medicine and why ccom. :luck:

I went to an interview recently at CCOM and they told us they had a 20% increase in applications from the previous year, so I would definately fill out the secondary question and ask if you can send it in ahead of time (1 essay...why osteopathic medicine and why ccom which I believe had a max of 500 words and they also request a CV or resume). My guess (nothing to back this up) is that most of the class will be filled in the next 2 months, but good luck.

Anyone else have to wait an incredibly long time to hear back from CCOM? I've been complete for a long time but haven't heard anything. I've alrwady interviewed and been accepted elsewhere but I want to interview at CCOM. Any insights?

Anyone else have to wait an incredibly long time to hear back from CCOM? I've been complete for a long time but haven't heard anything. I've alrwady interviewed and been accepted elsewhere but I want to interview at CCOM. Any insights?

I was complete there for a few months before finally hearing about an interview. Mine is on Feb 16 and I was complete in late November. Just hang in there, they're the slowest school I've encountered yet.