CCP Midwestern University..updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lilbellz04

Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! CONGRATS to everyone who got accepted! I am still on the waitlist at Midwestern university-chicago..and was wondering if anyone who was placed on the waitlist has heard back yet? If you have, then when did you hear back and how? Good luck to everyone Bye!

Members don't see this ad.

There's a lot of us on the waitlist. When did you interview? I interviewed back in Jan. Still haven't heard anything. I hate waiting!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone count up or know how many have declined from SDN? That might spark some hope? How many are on the waitlist anyway?

Anyone count up or know how many have declined from SDN? That might spark some hope? How many are on the waitlist anyway?

From what i saw on another post... some person said 70, however I believe that number is HIGHLY skewed... however, there is some hope as people who got accepted to UIC will drop midwestern... so don't give up hope yet... there should be a few spots opening... :D

Hey - I sent my letter to Midwestern CCP on Monday telling them I'm declining my spot (going to UIC instead).... so that's one at least. From the rollcall list it looks like several people have declined....

MPBenJ, I was also accepted to both UIC and Midwestern CCP. How did you decide between the two?

choose UIC...it's a "highly-rated" school...

Yes please do so I can get into Midwestern!! And decline fast! Thanks!

I had my MVC in april, which is early but I just hate waiting just like the rest of you! and I heard from a friend of mine that about 70 are on the waitlist..which is good since i know 5 people for sure who are declining their seat in order to go to UIC along with many more I assume. Let me know if anyone finds anything out new for CCP. Later!

Im waitlisted. Boo.

BTW, how did your friend hear that only 70 are on the waitlist at MWU CCP? B/c it seems like everyone that didn't get accepted post-MCV got waitlisted. I haven't heard anyone say after their MCV that they got rejected. Is that true?

MPBenJ, I was also accepted to both UIC and Midwestern CCP. How did you decide between the two?

I had a great experience at my interview with UIC. The students were awesome, I live in the city so it's closer to me than Midwestern, it's less expensive, it's right in the medical district so there are a lot of opportunities there (it seems)... UIC was my first choice.

Has anyone called the school lately and asked for sure when they will start pulling from the waitlist, or actually how many people are on it? I meant to call today, but was at work so I couldn't. I'm going to try on Monday during my lunch break. Just wondering if anyone knew any new info.