Step III CCS case template

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bazinga1983

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have created a sample CCS template for office and ER cases. I primarily watched archer video's and just put it together based on what i heard/saw. Just an attempt to have some sort of guide. Also, since i will be re taking my exam, i just wanted to make sure to pass.

If you have already taken your test and did well in CCS portion then any suggestions/advice etc will be highly appreciated. Also, If you are studying for this test then feel free to make suggestions because i might have missed something.

Anyway, thank you!
 

Attachments

Hello,

I have created a sample CCS template for office and ER cases. I primarily watched archer video's and just put it together based on what i heard/saw. Just an attempt to have some sort of guide. Also, since i will be re taking my exam, i just wanted to make sure to pass.

If you have already taken your test and did well in CCS portion then any suggestions/advice etc will be highly appreciated. Also, If you are studying for this test then feel free to make suggestions because i might have missed something.

Anyway, thank you!

Thanks for this, I looked it over and I think it covers a lot
 
Hello,

I have created a sample CCS template for office and ER cases. I primarily watched archer video's and just put it together based on what i heard/saw. Just an attempt to have some sort of guide. Also, since i will be re taking my exam, i just wanted to make sure to pass.

If you have already taken your test and did well in CCS portion then any suggestions/advice etc will be highly appreciated. Also, If you are studying for this test then feel free to make suggestions because i might have missed something.

Anyway, thank you!

thanks for template...this is very helpful. I think 2 min is scored a lot as you need to schedule follow ups monitoring, I will update and upload the template soon. Thank you