CCS score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bazinga1983

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found it so might want to check it out.

usmleconsult has ccs cases subscription that you can purchase and they actually give you are numerical score to see how well you scored and where you lost points. Also, you can just make a profile and just do 1 trial ccs case if you want. Trial case also gives you a score.

FYI, their software SUCKs and you can only search for orders by typing the first 3 letters. So to order normal saline, i tried entering "sal", "nor" and other weird combination to find this particular order and it did not work. Also, If you want to order IV access you might not be able to because i could not find this particular order. So this is beyond frustrating even if you are just practicing for "free". Also, if you are in "interval history" and PE screen, there is NO WAY to go back to order test or advance clock. Only way to get back is by putting some sort of order even if you were there by mistake. So yea. if you just want to try.

Members don't see this ad.

Why would they sell people such a dysfunctional software? Anyone have any good text for the CCS portion. I think it might be helpful to just read through cases and use the USMLE simulation cases to practice using the system.