ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2003
City of Angels
Status
Is anybody going to the CDA conference in Anaheim this weekend?

ecdoesit

DDS/MS
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Status
Yes, I will be there along with many incoming UCLA students and my colleagues from UCSD.
I hope to see you, ShawnOne.
Please come by the UCSD Free Dental Clinic Project and Pre-Dental Society booth.
I will be "exhibiting" tomorrow from 9:30 to 11:30am
CU there.

toothpixie

tutu-licious.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2004
vegas slot machine.
Visit site
Status
Hi ShawnOne,

i'll be there, on Saturday (tomorrow) too! I've been hanging out there since Thursday...it's such a blast! :D Are you planning on going to the dental student reception tomorrow nite? Sounds like it'll be fun! Hope i get to meet u. I'm gonna be meeting up with ecdoesit tomorrow as well. Maybe we can all grab lunch together?

Take care,
Sincerely, Sujain

About the Ads

ShawnOne

DDS over DMD
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 25, 2003
City of Angels
Status
Did anybody go to the convention this year?

HollaBack

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2005
San Diego
Status
ShawnOne said:
I would, except it was last weekend.
I was there with the UCSD pre-dental society. We definitely had a blast and recieved a lot of donations for our free dental clinics. There were 60 of os strong who worked hard (for donations) and played hard (at all the festivities). ECDOESIT sorry we only could chat for a few minutes. See you soon

ecdoesit

DDS/MS
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Status
Hey, HollaBack,
Are you Payam? Ya, sorry that I couldnt stay too long. But it seems everything runs smoothly. Dont worry. I will always come back to SD, as long as you dont leave yet.

Good job on following direction to search for previous threads... I thought this is a post-convention thread or something.

About the Ads