CDA foreign dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

said sadoun

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
CDA certificate for foreign dentist
I have 2 questions :
1-does CDA certificate will improve resume for foreign dentist applying to (AEGD-GPR-SPECIALTIY) OR IT JUST WEST OF TIME?
2-HOE CAN WE FIND CDA EXAM MATERIAL?
THANK TOY

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,
I have a question regarding Dental Assistant course that if we do an online course and just get the certificate for 8 hours of didactic course. Is it worth doing because I can not get Dental Assistant license for job as I don't have an SSN?

CDA certificate for foreign dentist
I have 2 questions :
1-does CDA certificate will improve resume for foreign dentist applying to (AEGD-GPR-SPECIALTIY) OR IT JUST WEST OF TIME?
2-HOE CAN WE FIND CDA EXAM MATERIAL?
THANK TOY
It won't hurt if you can spend $375. I got the certificate and think it isn't worth it... May be, my resume is stronger now, but I doubt it:) At least the pay is the same (And I think the program directors are not gonna to consider it either)
As for the study materials. I used dental decks and passed. It is very difficult to find a solid dental assistant study book which won't make you puke. GC exam is pretty easy after passing NBDE, but IC is not so simple, and Radiology is the way harder than one for dentists... So, I strongly recommend you to spend more time on the X-ray exam- physics of X-rays, CT.

Last edited: