CDA Radiology Test for Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bbowers1512

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All!

My girlfriend is taking her 1st of the 3 tests needed for her CDA tests. She has completed her course, but when she went to take the test, she failed. I was trying to help her study, but I feel useless, in that I know nothing about dentistry.

Does anyone know where I could find a study guide to help her out with?? Any help would be extremly appreciated.:)

Thanks in advance,
Bryan

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All!

My girlfriend is taking her 1st of the 3 tests needed for her CDA tests. She has completed her course, but when she went to take the test, she failed. I was trying to help her study, but I feel useless, in that I know nothing about dentistry.

Does anyone know where I could find a study guide to help her out with?? Any help would be extremly appreciated.:)

Thanks in advance,
Bryan
Subscribed...lol

Moving this to dental forum. Dental mods, feel free to move it somewhere else if it's more appropriate. I have no earthly idea what a CDA test is, but since this guy mentioned dentistry, it's all yours.

Members don't see this ad :)
Moving this to dental forum. Dental mods, feel free to move it somewhere else if it's more appropriate. I have no earthly idea what a CDA test is, but since this guy mentioned dentistry, it's all yours.

Maybe I don't know what it is either...

My GF is training to become a dental assistant, and she has just finished her chair side class/tests. She now has to take a radiology test, so that she can take X-rays on patients. Aparently, you cannot take X-rays on patients unless you have this certification...:confused::confused:

I know what u re talking about ,I took that examination just buy this book
http://www.amazon.ca/Essentials-Den...r_1_32?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1210045097&sr=1-32

and that was it u re gf will be all set .I studied using that book and I scored 99.hope that helps .

Maybe I don't know what it is either...

My GF is training to become a dental assistant, and she has just finished her chair side class/tests. She now has to take a radiology test, so that she can take X-rays on patients. Aparently, you cannot take X-rays on patients unless you have this certification...:confused::confused: