-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CDC EIS 2027
Started by epidemi26
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oatmeallabor
New Member
Hello, I applied. The previous years’ forums look like they were helpful, so thank you for setting up this one.
GoodVitals
New Member
Hi- I also applied, haven't heard anything back about being accepted/rejected for the interview stage. Thanks for starting the thread. Good luck everyone 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1244039
I also applied and waiting to hear back about an interview!
D
deleted1244039
Nothing yet. I'm thinking either tomorrow or next week?
oatmeallabor
New Member
I was offered an interview by email today. I hope you all received the same one
Yes, I received an email as well! Good luck we got this!I was offered an interview by email today. I hope you all received the same one
GoodVitals
New Member
Yes, same. Good luck everyone!
DzDetected27
New Member
Y’all think we’ll hear back on the 30th this month on decisions based on previous years?
GoodVitals
New Member
Yes, definitely. I think (I didn't write this down, so don't quote me) that they said in one of the info sessions that we would hear by the end of this week, because there is an information session on the 1st for accepted/waitlisted candidates.Y’all think we’ll hear back on the 30th this month on decisions based on previous years?
Lost to follow up
New Member
Has anyone heard back yet? I was also hoping to hear by end of last week.
DzDetected27
New Member
Nothing yet, but based on the timeline in 2024 it’s either this afternoon or tomorrow we hear backHas anyone heard back yet? I was also hoping to hear by end of last week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DzDetected27
New Member
I just got a call around 8 am MST!
Lost to follow up
New Member
Nothing for me yet...Anyone else heard back anything?
GoodVitals
New Member
I haven't heard anything yet either. Do you think if I check this thread for all of your updates every 15 minutes it will help? lol 🙂
Lost to follow up
New Member
Hahaha I hope so since I am using the same method.I haven't heard anything yet either. Do you think if I check this thread for all of your updates every 15 minutes it will help? lol 🙂
Lost to follow up
New Member
First time for meJust curious, is this everyone's first time / second time applying?
I'm also the same but it's really not good for my anxiety 🥲Hahaha I hope so since I am using the same method.
GoodVitals
New Member
Hang in there! We'll all know by today or tomorrow for sure.I'm also the same but it's really not good for my anxiety 🥲
This is my 2nd time applying, hoping to not be here a 3rd time next year!
invisibleshield99
New Member
Waitlist isn't a no! Are you accepting the waitlist offer?Just got an email, waitlist
GoodVitals
New Member
Also got an email last night. If you didn't get in this time, please remember that it is common to apply more than once. All the best to everyone!!
Lost to follow up
New Member
Also waitlist... Any idea on how many people get on the waitlist?Just got an email, waitlist
invisibleshield99
New Member
No idea. I also don't know the chances of getting off the waitlist. Guess we find out tomorrow?Also waitlist... Any idea on how many people get on the waitlist?
Are you also on the waitlist? Thanks for all your encouragement!Also got an email last night. If you didn't get in this time, please remember that it is common to apply more than once. All the best to everyone!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I understand and from reading previous year posts, there are few pre-match positions and they are also open to the accepted class. So it seems really slim to get off. I'm taking it as a rejection at this point though still hopeful!No idea. I also don't know the chances of getting off the waitlist. Guess we find out tomorrow?
GoodVitals
New Member
I'm grateful to say that I was offered a spot this year. Last year, I was not even on the waitlist like you are... Good luck with the pre-match if you decide to attempt!Are you also on the waitlist? Thanks for all your encouragement!
invisibleshield99
New Member
That's awesome! Were you on the waitlist and then offered a spot?I'm grateful to say that I was offered a spot this year. Last year, I was not even on the waitlist like you are... Good luck with the pre-match if you decide to attempt!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 1K