CDM vs Real DAT QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prsndwg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi people,

here is another poll, How close was your DAT QR score compared to your CDM scores...

Members don't see this ad.

CDM is harder imo, but its worth it, i got 22 on QR and i was getting around 21-22 on CDM. The QR on the dat is a lot easier, but CDM will help you build up your speed so you don't have any real weak spots. Also look at the Kaplan BB shortcuts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else???

By the way if you are using this software and think the explanations are horrible. They are but go and update your version and get the video explanations. They have been helping me a ton! Less time wasted...

I don't know, I just can't justify another 80 bucks after having already spent money on books, achiever, topscore, and CDP. I guess if you have an extra 80 bucks it would be worth it., but i think 6 different math tests between topscore and schiever, along with kaplan tests in the back and the internet, you could do without, unless you REALLy need the practice, which was my case with PAT, hence purchasing CDP, hence the near perfect PAT score.