Cdp bs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D3ntalDud3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing errors in any of the CDP tests?? I took one test and found at least two errors, and one of them was absolutely ridiculously obviously WAY incorrect. Just a little PO'ed because I paid for the damn program and I kinda want it to be error free. Anyone else have this problem? I think I might have heard if u email them errors you can get more tests or something. Maybe they'll even send free tests with more errors :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

i'v encountered few on the math and pat. some of their PAT cubes (some lines confuses me)..sucks...and soemtimes i can't eve view the answers in 3-D ( which i dont think is my internet at all)

Theres a couple of errors (less than 10) on CDP but theyre BARELY noticeable and you shouldn't worry about it. Just ignore them, theres nothing you can do about it. CDP is the best for PAT so just pretend like its errorless when ur taking it

I found many many many errors in CDP. I wrote some threads about the errors that I found about 3 months ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya, especially the MATH section. But really the PAT is good practice, even with all the errors. Stick with it and you'll be glad you did.

I have only gone through the first 5 tests carefully, but there are zero errors on the first 5 PAT tests. If anyone thinks there is an error pleas post the question ad explain where the error is. Id like to see it.

I'd like to see them also. I didn't really encounter many mistakes when i took CDP tests. Such as on TFE, there were answers i picked that didnt look right at all, but must have been the only correct choice as everything else was so off. Just eliminate the obvious and it should be ok. No program out there is perfect.