Jul 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey all,
I know that some people recently made a CDP group package purchase. I was a part of it, but was disappointed to find that they just added things I was not really interested in (cdm). I really just want the royal flush edition of the CDP and am going to try asking them if we can get a discount with a large group. First, however, I want to see if there is any interest on SDN? You dont need to PM me, just reply here and I'll pm you with more details.

Jul 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey all,
I know that some people recently made a CDP group package purchase. I was a part of it, but was disappointed to find that they just added things I was not really interested in (cdm). I really just want the royal flush edition of the CDP and am going to try asking them if we can get a discount with a large group. First, however, I want to see if there is any interest on SDN? You dont need to PM me, just reply here and I'll pm you with more details.
Hey, there were two groups, one interested in buying CDP and CDM together, and the other interested in CDP only. Maybe you were in the first group?? Anyways, I'm sure there are always interests in CDP here, so it shouldn't be hard to organize another one.

OP
O
Jul 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey, there were two groups, one interested in buying CDP and CDM together, and the other interested in CDP only. Maybe you were in the first group?? Anyways, I'm sure there are always interests in CDP here, so it shouldn't be hard to organize another one.
Ya I guess I was in the first one. Do you know who I can contact about the one with CDP only?