CDP group package purchase

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suhshi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
was anyone interested in doing the group purchase for the software
i heard other people that did it as a group for a lower price

anyone know how to get this started?

Members don't see this ad.

we should all try to get a group of people together and ask those ppl for discount.. do you know if the seller would do group discount?

Members don't see this ad :)
i think they will def give us a deal if we call and ask.. someother post said that if you buy CDP, CDM, and CDR they will give you $30 discount.. so if many of us get 2 out of 3 of these.. they should def give us a discount.

I just emailed them.. will let you all know soon

im thinking CDM and CDP would be sufficient
i heard Crack reading is very unrepresentative of the test and it would be a waste of money.

Does anyone know how their science sections are and whether you can purchase them separate from the bundle deal (299$)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you pm me the info too please? They were doing a group purchase in our predental society but i missed the deadline ... whoops

our group discount price was 75$ for the Ace CDP. What are they offering you guys?

I am also thinking of buying the Crack the PAT....if you all haven't ordered yet, please let me know the details! Thanks for looking into this!

The link I received for this offer few days ago has already expired or something....

Plus... we got a deal on math/pat/reading

I've been told their reading tests aren't that great though...

Anyone interested in trying to get a group discount on math and pat only?

The link I received for this offer few days ago has already expired or something....

yes count me in

Count me in, too.

I'm interested, too. I want CDP only.

i have to talk to them about the situation
theyre not giving the Math and PAT deal

Hey, it seems like quite a few people are interested in CDP only. If that's the case, plz PM me. I'll be in charge of this group.

So, if you want CDP AND CDM ONLY, PM suhshi.
If you want CDP ONLY, PM me. ok? ;)

Hey, it seems like quite a few people are interested in CDP only. If that's the case, plz PM me. I'll be in charge of this group.

So, if you want CDP AND CDM ONLY, PM suhshi.
If you want CDP ONLY, PM me. ok? ;)

They gave me the CDP deal. Apparently they want us to communicate through private means only (e.g. PM), so pm me if you are still interested.