CDP math section worth it/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KappaSig

Future Dentist!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering with the CDP you can buy the bundle package, do any of you think its worth getting this or just stick to the CDP pat part only?

Crack DAT PAT & Crack DAT MATH - 2009-2010 Royal Flush Edition Bundle Package + CRACK THE SCIENCE (5 FULL LENGTH NATURAL SCIENCE TESTS)
default%5B1%5D.gif
Simulate 5 Full-Length Natural Science Tests for the DAT (500 Questions with Explanations)
default%5B1%5D.gif
Simulate 10 Full-Length Perceptual Ability Tests (900 Questions w/ 3D Explanations)
default%5B1%5D.gif
Simulate 25 Full-Length Math Tests (1000 Questions with Explanations)
default%5B1%5D.gif
2500 Angle Ranking Bonus Questions (with answers)
default%5B1%5D.gif
4500 Cube Counting Bonus Questions (with 3D explanations)
default%5B1%5D.gif
2500 Hole Punching Bonus Questions (with answers)
default%5B1%5D.gif
Score/Moneyback Guarantee
Create Random Tests
default%5B1%5D.gif
Instant Download
default%5B1%5D.gif
Compatible with PC and MAC's
Unlimited Use
default%5B-1%5D.gif
Crack DAT Royal Flush Bundle Package + BONUS: $299.95 Uor is it better to get this

Crack DAT PAT - 2009-2010 Royal Flush Edition Simulate 10 Perceptual Ability Tests for the DAT (900 Questions w/ 3D Explanations)
2500 Angle Ranking Bonus Questions (with answers)
4500 Cube Counting Bonus Questions (with 3D explanations)
2500 Hole Punching Bonus Questions (with answers)
Score/Moneyback Guarantee
Create Random Tests
Instant Download
Unlimited Use

Members don't see this ad.

if i was to do it again...i wouldnt purchase the cdp + math version. I didnt get around to many of the math tests and the questions were worded funny with poor grammar. i just picked up an SAT II math book and did all the problems in there and then the kaplan subject tests. I just wanted an 18 and thats what I got. If you are shooting for a really high score, then it might be worth the extra practice.

it depends on how much practice you will need. If you need plenty, then go with the bigger one. I wrote a little about them so be sure to check out my blog on my signature below!