CDP test 3

Started by ddsshin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ddsshin

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing the CDP test 3 but I don't understand the question 70-72. this is the cube counting.... I have no idea how they got that answer...... its very illusional....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing the CDP test 3 but I don't understand the question 70-72. this is the cube counting.... I have no idea how they got that answer...... its very illusional....

I answered this question to someone else before, this is what I explained for this particular figure:

  • 3 cubes in the front standing vertically.
  • 5 cubes lie horizontally at the back and bottom. (let's call it Block1)
  • 4 cubes lie horizontally on top of Block 1. (let's call it Block 2)
  • The 3 cubes that standing in the front is blocking the view of the third cube of the Block 2 (if you count from the left).
  • The 3 cubes standing in the front is also blocking the view of the fourth cube of Block 1 (if you count from the left).
  • There is a total of 12 cubes.

From thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=625533

Hope this helps.