CDP test 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsshin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing the CDP test 3 but I don't understand the question 70-72. this is the cube counting.... I have no idea how they got that answer...... its very illusional....

Members don't see this ad.

I am doing the CDP test 3 but I don't understand the question 70-72. this is the cube counting.... I have no idea how they got that answer...... its very illusional....
some of those cube counting problems are so illusional so dont worry about them

I'd still try to learn how to deal with those illusions, because on my first DAT I ended up having some questions like those.

Members don't see this ad :)

I answered this question to someone else before, this is what I explained for this particular figure:

• 3 cubes in the front standing vertically.
  • 5 cubes lie horizontally at the back and bottom. (let's call it Block1)
  • 4 cubes lie horizontally on top of Block 1. (let's call it Block 2)
  • The 3 cubes that standing in the front is blocking the view of the third cube of the Block 2 (if you count from the left).
  • The 3 cubes standing in the front is also blocking the view of the fourth cube of Block 1 (if you count from the left).
  • There is a total of 12 cubes.

From thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=625533

Hope this helps.