CDR interface same as RC on real DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kster

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the interface on Crack DAT Reading the most similar to what's on the real DAT?

As in, the question is on top while the passage is below. The passage has paragraphs numbered. And it doesn't lose your place in the passage when you go to the next question.

Also, do the questions on the real DAT generally follow the order of the passage? Or does it jump around all over?

Members don't see this ad.

Is the interface on Crack DAT Reading the most similar to what's on the real DAT?

As in, the question is on top while the passage is below. The passage has paragraphs numbered. And it doesn't lose your place in the passage when you go to the next question.

Also, do the questions on the real DAT generally follow the order of the passage? Or does it jump around all over?

It has been a while for me but I can say that the questions are NOT in order of the passage. Sometimes the second question might be in the last paragraph.

Someone else can confirm this but from what I remember the paragraphs are NOT numbered in the real DAT and the passage does NOT save your place while reading.

With that said I still felt like CDR provided good passages for me to practice different reading strategies. It also was very good practice for the inference questions. :thumbup:

To clear some confusion

CDR is a great practice for reading.

Paragraphs are numbered and questions are not in order like the poster above said, 2nd question in the passage may be located in the last paragraph sort of thing. It is all over the place. Questions are NOT in order.

Last edited:
CDR has the same colors as the real DAT if that helps.
Questions are on top, while the passage is displayed below.
Paragraphs are numbered.
Passage automatically jumps to the top when you move to the next question.
Questions are out of order