• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Skrubz

Not your scut monkey
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2003
Palo Alto, CA
Visit site
Status
Same here! :D

We're done! We're done!

Congrats on your match, Razorback. ENH was my top transitional/prelim program in Chicago. Can't really beat their call schedule, eh? ;)

InGasWeTrust

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 30, 2003
Visit site
Status
Technically I am done today too!!!

I have been unofficially done since Feb. 24!

Gotta love the ability to create your own schedule....

About the Ads

powermd

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2003
Northeast
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I finished last Friday, and I can't believe how good it feels to be done! I love having all this free time and absolutely no responsibility to anyone or anything. Hopefully I'll be ready when July rolls around!

Krafty

15+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Philly
Status
Sayonarra (sp?) to the big bureaucracy that is State Medical Education (kudos to the private folk out there).

After much frustration I am also done. That is D-U-N - done! It's "Frankie says Relax" time. Enjoy some control over your lives everybody. It won't get much better than this for a while.

Godspeed.

About the Ads