Cell Biology Relevance

Started by animalrie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

animalrie

TAMU c/o 2020!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm taking Cell Bio this semester and wondering if anyone found it helpful to keep the textbook/notes for vet school. I've heard of med students taking their Cell Bio book and using it but not sure if this applies to vet. The textbook in this particular class is not required but if I need it in the future anyway, I'd like to go ahead and get it.

Thanks!
 
Yup - the information and big-picture concepts are useful, but no need for the specifics that you'd find in the text.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd say keep it if you're interested in cell bio research with your DVM. If it's just for class, you're probably better off looking papers up on the Internet if you have questions.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app