Step I Cell biology study aides

Started by TxiL86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TxiL86

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the most high yield (yet concise) study aide for cell/molecular biology to use to study for step 1?? I already took the class last year so I'm not looking for a textbook. I just need something that can help me go over all the major concepts in the most efficient and thorough way. Thanks.
 
There are quite a few Qs on USMLE dealing with cell structure and the like - know well Golgi apparatus functions, cytoskeleton (microtubules, intermediary microfilaments) and related diseases (Chagas-Higashi syndrome, Kartagener's syndrome, etc.)