Cell phones and misc.

Started by PowerBar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PowerBar

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I know its best to go with an analog watch, but am I not allowed to bring my cell phone at all to the exam? Just wanted to clear that up because i figured its kinda vital to have your cellphone at hand after the exam if you live far from the test area and don't drive.
 
so I know its best to go with an analog watch, but am I not allowed to bring my cell phone at all to the exam? Just wanted to clear that up because i figured its kinda vital to have your cellphone at hand after the exam if you live far from the test area and don't drive.

you can bring it inside, just turn it off so they can't hear any vibrating/ringing during the exam. and I believe it has to be INSIDE your bag, not on the table anywhere.