Central Michigan U

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stephilosphy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email from them to update my status. However, did anyone already received acceptance yet? Do they usually do interview??
 
Yes they interview, I'm, pretty sure it is required for admission. I got a letter from them in Dec. for an interview the 5th of Feb. They normally only have two interview dates that I know of and they are late Jan/early Feb.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received acceptance from CMU last year and did not have to interview. I didn't end up attending, but I can say with certainty that they do not interview everybody.
 
I received acceptance from CMU last year and did not have to interview. I didn't end up attending, but I can say with certainty that they do not interview everybody.

That's strange, I can only assume that they tell us students they interview everyone to prepare us for one, even if it isn't always required.
 
Is anyone going to be at CMU tomorrow? Anyone know about their interview process? It says we have a faculty interview and a student interview. Any helpful advice would be appreciated!!