Central Michigan University

Started by sparty11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sparty11

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back yet after an interview at CMU? I interviewed there on 1/28 and haven't heard anything yet.
 
The above post was from last year, but has anyone heard back for this year's cycle? I am trying to gauge when I might possibly hear back about a possible interview off the alternate list? Any help is greatly appreciated. This whole process has been a true test of patience.
 
My son got in, acceptances went out the week after the interview. Hopefully you will hear something soon. Good luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I had contacted Jill (the DPT secretary) the last week of January and she told me about the interview, but nothing about the deposit due date. She mentioned that I had a great chance of being called in off the alternate list, so I hope that will be the case. Thanks very much for the update.