Central Texas DPT programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csn2024

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone from Texas, or interested in attending PT school around the Austin area, applied to both Texas State and St. Augustine? They are really the only two options close by, besides UTSA. I have heard good things about St. Augustine as far as Manual Therapy training and would be interested in their Flex Program possibly, but it's so much more expensive! Texas State seems like a good option, but I haven't read many things about it, and it doesn't seem to be very highly rated. Their curriculum online also seems kind of limited. Any thoughts? Would it be worth moving somewhere else?

Members don't see this ad.

You will have better luck posting this over in the "Pre Physical Therapy" forum.

... But FWIW Texas State from all I have heard and seen is a pretty solid program. Good luck!

I would say Texas State is a very good program, and something to keep in mind is that starting in Jan 2018 (I think) the DPT program is moving to a brand new health science center in Round Rock

Reactions: 1 user