Certificate in BMS vs SMP in BMS

Started by MEDCandy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

both will be useless if u dont get into medical school


Yes I know. My question is, as far as helping you get into med school, would a certificate be as beneifical or should just go for the masters. The reason I'm asking is because financially the certificate is more favorable plus it takes less time. But if someone out there knew that was a waste of time then I would just get my masters and apply to medical school after completion.

I want to know if someone has personal experience with getting a certificate (in biomedical science) to help with medical school admission.