Cinci SMP vs Georgetown SMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drhousedrrobby

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I'm coming off of an unsuccessful application cycle (3.3 GPA/508 MCAT) and am heavily considering SMP programs as a chance to give myself a fresh start (I was a student-athlete and worked to support myself throughout college). I've recently received acceptances from UC and Georgetown's SMP programs, and was curious if anyone has any knowledge about these programs or can speak to which of these programs might be a better choice to set myself up for success. I've been doing a bit of my own research and have seen that GT's program has had a less-than-positive reputation in previous years, and have seen generally positive things about UC. I was wondering if anyone from the past couple of years/current students could give me insight into either program? If you have any insight on either I'd be really grateful to hear about your experience. TYIA!