Certificate of Additional Qualification in Holistic Manual Therapy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maddrifter

Reaction score
Hello,
does anyone know this course-qualification: "Certificate of additional qualification in holistic manual therapy"? Or its teacher dr. Bezilla?
It seems pretty cheap (4x 3 days, for a total around 1500€), but i never heard of it. Is it evidence based, and worth the cost?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
does anyone know this course-qualification: "Certificate of additional qualification in holistic manual therapy"? Or its teacher dr. Bezilla?
It seems pretty cheap (4x 3 days, for a total around 1500€), but i never heard of it. Is it evidence based, and worth the cost?
Is anything you can learn in 3 days really that impressive a qualification?

Is anything you can learn in 3 days really that impressive a qualification?

Definitely not, but it is aimed to people who aldready are PTs, and it's a 12 days course. I am not interested in the qualification per se. In fact next year i am attending a one year uni course (60 c.f.u.). But for my esperience, regarding pratical skills, i learned way more from short private courses than from 2 degrees. It's a known problem of the italian school system.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anytime I hear the word "holistic" in the field of medicine, I crank up my BS-detector one notch. While I respect and fully support the holistic philosophy (treat the whole person and not just the symptoms), that field is chock-full of quacks who prey on naive or desperate people.

As for your Dr Bezilla, he is indeed a fine specimen of the medical practitioner; he got his license to practice medicine revoked in the state of Delaware, for sexual misconduct during a medical examination:
Bezilla, D.O., v. Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline.

Maybe this is why he's teaching classes now... In English there's a saying "those who can, do; those who cannot, teach".

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks Jblil, we got a similar saying in Italy too! It is sometimes difficult from here to distinguish good and bad between these renowned teachers coming from U.S.