Certifications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurevet_11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm currently going into my 3rd term at SGU SVM and we're not going back to the island because of COVID-19. Because of this, I was reaching out to see if anyone is aware of any online certifications that I can complete while continuing my education online. I've already done the Fear Free certification, but I know some schools send out information on other certifications and would love to see if you guys know of anymore! Thank you!

(P.S. - Anyone with any SGU questions feel free to message me!)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!
I'm currently going into my 3rd term at SGU SVM and we're not going back to the island because of COVID-19. Because of this, I was reaching out to see if anyone is aware of any online certifications that I can complete while continuing my education online. I've already done the Fear Free certification, but I know some schools send out information on other certifications and would love to see if you guys know of anymore! Thank you!

(P.S. - Anyone with any SGU questions feel free to message me!)
Beef Quality Assurance

CSU / WSAVA One Health Certificate (only half the modules are up so far)

Partners for Healthy Pets has a free preventative healthcare certification. Vetfolio is also offering a lot of free courses right now

The RECOVER Initiative is currently offering their veterinary CPR courses to students for free. I believe a professor or clinician at your institution has to be certified to oversee the process and sign you up though; the ACVECC clinician facilitated this for students at our school.