Certified Pharmacy Technician?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpari

In God I Trust
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, indeed!

Thank you Lord.... :)

Now, it's time to enjoy Christmas and New Years...

By God's grace, mercy, and love shall I forge ahead, taking with me,
his strength, humility and gentleness...

Pharmd to be.... :thumbup:

I pray that all of you who also sat for the exam have passed and are on
your way to your desired destination, if not, DO NOT GIVE UP, STAY THE COURSE, and you will prosper....

:D Tavit

Members don't see this ad.

Did you by any chance take the ptcb exam that was administered in November? If so, how did you already find out that you passed?

I read on some other posting that you can find out whether you passed or failed on the ptcb's website but I can't seem to find out how...can you please explain where I can find out if I passed the exam other than waiting for it in the mail?

Thanks!

henderson said:
Did you by any chance take the ptcb exam that was administered in November? If so, how did you already find out that you passed?

I read on some other posting that you can find out whether you passed or failed on the ptcb's website but I can't seem to find out how...can you please explain where I can find out if I passed the exam other than waiting for it in the mail?

Thanks!
Go to http://www.proexam.org/ptcb/review/index.page
log on... then click on "exam result" on top right hand side.
You'll see whether you've passed or not. Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for taking the time to find the link and post it!

I passed :)

"Sorry, but your application could not be found. Please confirm that you have typed your name exactly as entered on your application form."

I'm a bit worried. I sincerely hope I did not sit through a three hour exam to find out that some clerical error has cost me my certification.

Edit: Walgreens sponsored my certification. Would that have anything to do with me not being able to log into the results on the ptcb site? Everything else went fine, they sent me the admissions ticket and everything, so it's not like my application was just lost somewhere.

Reverent said:
"Sorry, but your application could not be found. Please confirm that you have typed your name exactly as entered on your application form."

I'm a bit worried. I sincerely hope I did not sit through a three hour exam to find out that some clerical error has cost me my certification.

Edit: Walgreens sponsored my certification. Would that have anything to do with me not being able to log into the results on the ptcb site? Everything else went fine, they sent me the admissions ticket and everything, so it's not like my application was just lost somewhere.

Walgreens sponsored me as well. I got that message when I had typed in my mothers maiden name wrong.

I passed. Yeah, now I get to be a CPhT for my last day at Walgreens tomorrow! I feel SOOOOO special.

Chris

Woohoo! I passed as well. Now I just have to wait 4-8 weeks for all the Texas licensing stuff to go through...

Congrats to everyone else!

hi guys,
I am not suprised that i pass the exam but studied only two days just before the exam. Never give up because you don't know......
Congratulation to all of u who passed the exam.

yaaay i passed tooo!!! :) congratulations everybody.....we're so cool cuz we have a designation after our name, CPht...hehe, go us.... :thumbup:

freshbeatschris said:
Walgreens sponsored me as well. I got that message when I had typed in my mothers maiden name wrong.

I passed. Yeah, now I get to be a CPhT for my last day at Walgreens tomorrow! I feel SOOOOO special.

Chris

I pulled out my application information just to be doubly sure. I'm not entering any information incorrectly. Nobody else out there is having this problem? :(

Yay for all my new fellow CPhTs! Congrats! :clap:

Reverent said:
I pulled out my application information just to be doubly sure. I'm not entering any information incorrectly. Nobody else out there is having this problem? :(

If it's any consolation, the actual score reports were mailed today. Hopefully you'll get your answer by this weekend.