Certify ROL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

penguins

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it really as easy as it seems? Go to the NRMP, login, click to make ROL, select the programs, then click certify. Then you get an email confirmation telling you it has been certified.
Feel like I am missing a step, too easy. Is this right? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

penguins said:
Is it really as easy as it seems? Go to the NRMP, login, click to make ROL, select the programs, then click certify. Then you get an email confirmation telling you it has been certified.

thats it

I dont like how there is nothing that matches up your ERAS application to see if you even applied to the places. I am going into peds and can rank dermatology programs if I want. It seems to easy too screw up.

Maybe I will rank rad onc and ortho programs from the big name programs just to tell people I almost got into Rad Onc at Sloan Kettering, but instead I got my second choice in pediatrics at St. Anyone's Hopital for Sick Children.

penguins said:

You can also make any changes you want until February 22. Just don't forget to certify it again.

scholes said:
Maybe I will rank rad onc and ortho programs from the big name programs just to tell people I almost got into Rad Onc at Sloan Kettering, but instead I got my second choice in pediatrics at St. Anyone's Hopital for Sick Children.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so, even when I certify it now, I can go back later and change it and then certify it once again?

Just dont forget to certify it when you finally finish shifting things around.