Certiphi background check found something

Started by AU_Dental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AU_Dental

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got accepted but when the CBC came back it said I had a misdemeanor... Speeding ticket (or any traffic ticket) is apparently a misdemeanor in my state.

I had one speeding ticket show up on Certiphi. I did not say anything about it on my AADSAS because another background check performed last year after this ticket showed a clean record.

I spoke to the coordinator in admissions over the phone about it and I was told not to worry about it. "We see it all of the time" is what I was told.

Is this enough and should I just let it go or do I need to inform anyone else?
 
Honestly, I never did the background check even though I got 100 emails saying my school participates in it. Not that I have anything to hide, just didnt have the money to pay for it.