Certiphi background check questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, last year I lived in my brother apartment for like a couple of months. My name was not on the lease or anything, but I lived there.

Should I include his address on the Certiphi background check address question? he no longer lives in that appartment.

Also, Is it necessary for the background check to be completed before the deposit is paid?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, last year I lived in my brother apartment for like a couple of months. My name was not on the lease or anything, but I lived there.

Should I include his address on the Certiphi background check address question? he no longer lives in that appartment.

Also, Is it necessary for the background check to be completed before the deposit is paid?

Did your name appear on any bills or utility payments? Otherwise, it won't appear on the background check. Also when you do the background check depends on the school. Just follow the directions they've sent you.

Did your name appear on any bills or utility payments? Otherwise, it won't appear on the background check. Also when you do the background check depends on the school. Just follow the directions they've sent you.

Thanks for your reply. No, it didn't.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if it would be harmful if I put my brother's address anyway. I mean, I don't know, I just don't feel at ease if I didn't put that fact that I lived there a couple of months.

I wonder if it would be harmful if I put my brother's address anyway. I mean, I don't know, I just don't feel at ease if I didn't put that fact that I lived there a couple of months.

then just do it...

Reactions: 1 users
No it wouldnt be. It would just help them confirm your information.

Reactions: 1 user
Do we need to put our dorm address (freshman year) for our background check? I read somewhere that we shouldn't.