Certiphi Screening

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adam Rahme

Reaction score
does anyone know what exactly Certiphi Screening test for?
do they check your driving record?
do they call your school to confirm if any disciplinary action was taken against you?
do they call to confirm your marks and program?

I was a victim of identity theft in the past and I just like to know what they look into :(

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like you should do an inquiry on your own to make sure you "rap sheet" is clean. Sometimes people find themselves with a record that is inaccurate because of identity theft. People think if it happens you'll know right away because they'll start using your credit card. That's not true.

Sounds like you should do an inquiry on your own to make sure you "rap sheet" is clean. Sometimes people find themselves with a record that is inaccurate because of identity theft. People think if it happens you'll know right away because they'll start using your credit card. That's not true.

I've also been put on probation my first year in uni.
I skipped the final exams for 4 out of 5 of my classes, so they put them as an F until i did them a month after.
During the period i had them as F's I was put on probation ( for like 2 weeks ) until i finished my finals and had it fixed.
Its not on my record ( or at least i don't think it should be ). do you know if they call each uni and check? or is it only Background/criminal check?

I've also been put on probation my first year in uni.
I skipped the final exams for 4 out of 5 of my classes, so they put them as an F until i did them a month after.
During the period i had them as F's I was put on probation ( for like 2 weeks ) until i finished my finals and had it fixed.
Its not on my record ( or at least i don't think it should be ). do you know if they call each uni and check? or is it only Background/criminal check?

I think the school can order specific ones where they could check your school but for the most part I believe they are just looking for a criminal history and DUIs.

Reactions: 1 user