Cervical RF Scheduling Question

Started by knoxdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

knoxdoc

New Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just did RF of R TON, C3, C4 MBs on a Medicare patient and that side is doing well. He is now having more pain on the left (same levels). I'm having a brain fart here - can I proceed with the left sided MBBs/RF at the same level now, or do I need to wait 6 months?
 
Proceed.. will have to wait a year to reburn but hopefully will last longer. You may need to eat two weeks since the last burn.. maybe someone can clarify
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you can do it now (assuming it has been 10 days). you cannot do more CS RFA for 12 months then however (2 sessions per year per section of spine)