cGPA help

Started by Jn7771992
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jn7771992

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I have a question to clarify about calculating my cGPA. Right now, I'm retaking classes I got C's in to get A's and I'm trying to figure out how to calculate my PTCAS GPA so I can see where I'm standing at this point. I applied last year and I got rejected by five schools. I need help how to update my PTCAS cGPA?

Thank you!

Feel free to message me.
 
PTCAS calculates it for you but most schools do not use that information and will re calc their own gpa. I would repost this in the pre-pt section you will get more responses.